rates & SERVICES
Back Haul services
- For explorers that want to experience the beautiful 15 miles of the Colorado River from Glen Canyon Dam to Lees Ferry boat ramp, we offer a shuttle service to take you, your gear, and your kayak, canoe or stand-up paddle board up river.
- We can take you up river as far as you would like to go, offer sightseeing and safety tips as well as historical and geographic knowledge, and the occasional bad joke.
- Rates for the back haul/shuttle service are $75 per person with $150 minimum.
- Additional gear rate is $50 per 100 lbs.
- Please call for availability (48 hours is preferred): 602-510-5511
guided fishing services
- A great lunch is provided, including water and coffee, and we provide a cooler if you would like other drinks or snacks.
- Please remember you will need to bring: Arizona Fishing License, Hats, Jackets, Sunscreen, Polarized Sunglasses, 5 - 6 wt. 9 ft. Fly rods, 9 ft. 4x - 5x Leaders, 12 ft. 6x leader for Dry Flies, Camera, and Drinks other than water or coffee, Snacks.
- Non-angler companion may come along and enjoy the day for $25.
- $150 per day deposit is required, refundable up to 21 days prior to scheduled date. Less than 21 days refund available only if days are rebooked.
Lodging & directions
- Lees Ferry (Marble Canyon, AZ 86036) is approximately a 4 hour scenic drive from both Las Vegas Nevada and Phoenix Arizona.
- Marble Canyon has an unattended airport for private pilots (Airport identifier: L41) with a 3700 ft runway and airport elevation of 3600 ft. Page airport (PGA) is approximately 10 miles Northeast and has 100LL and Jet-A Fuel.
For Lodging we suggest the Marble Canyon Lodge, which is located 5 minutes from stream side and is where we meet our clients.
Book Marble Canyon Lodge Here...
1-800-726-1789 - Toll Free
1-928-355-2225 - Local
Lees Ferry Lodge at Book Vermillion Cliffs Lodging Here...
1-928-355-2230 - Local